Hult International Business School – Hult International Business School is one of the largest and most famous business schools in the world, with students from 150 countries.
Scientific achievements of the Hult International School of Business
Every year the school hosts the famous HULT PRIZE competition, in which students from all over the world take part. They present their research papers at the competition and offer solutions to socio-economic problems. Every year, the International Business School tries to solve the problems of access to education, hunger, and environmental pollution. In a 2013 competition, Canadian students offered to feed the poor with insect bread and won a $1 million grant to help the project.
Why choose Hult International Business School?
- The university campuses are located in developed cities – major economic centers: in Boston, San Francisco, London, Shanghai, as well as in the city of Dubai.
- The London campus is located in Russell Square park in the heart of the city. Nearby is the British Museum and the large Senate Library. There is a metro station nearby and a train station within a 10-minute walk.
- Hult International Business School Dubai is located within walking distance of the tallest skyscraper in the world, the Burj Khalifa. Nearby is the famous Dubai Musical Fountain.
- Hult International Business School students do internships at large and successful American companies, including P&G, Sony, Credit Suisse.
- The undergraduate program of Hult International Business School is received in London. Students are given the opportunity to take some semesters in San Francisco, Boston, Shanghai or Dubai.
Interesting facts about Hult International Business School
- The President and Annual Speaker of the HULT PRIZE is the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton.
- Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Steve Forbes lectured at Hult International Business School.